Monday 14 June 2010

Doodle

I've used Doodle before, so found the process of creating the chart very straight-forward. However, I did rather stupidly forget to paste the link to the calendar in the email I sent out, tut! One of the things I love about Doodle is that you don't even need to sign up to use it, so that's one less password to worry about. Rather unusually my colleagues and I could do several of the suggested days, which meant talking to each other to decide which one we'd go for! I think that Doodle could be very useful to librarians, for example when trying to arrange a meeting which involves a large number of people. It is much simpler than being emailed lots of different dates, and one person being left to collate all the individual responses. If the number of people involved is small however, and all based in the same place, it might be easier to talk face-to-face!

No comments:

Post a Comment